Aerohive Breaks New Ground at Wi-Fi NOW Expo: How Wi-Fi 6 Makes Your Network More Efficient and Provides a Better User Experience
Next week, Wi-Fi Now Expo is taking place in Washington, D.C. May 14-16th. Some of the brightest minds in the enterprise networking industry will converge at the Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center to celebrate twenty years of Wi-Fi! Aerohive will be in booth #12, and we hope to see you there!
Aerohive’s David Coleman will be presenting at the Wi-Fi Now Expo on Wednesday, May 15 at 2:20 PM in the Regency Ballroom where he will discuss how Wi-Fi 6 deployments in the enterprise are taking shape. Since Aerohive was the first enterprise vendor to launch Wi-Fi 6 access points, we’ve got plenty to share about how it’s working for our customers.
During his presentation, David will answer the following questions:
- With Wi-Fi 6, is there any benefit for older, legacy clients?
- When can we expect to see Wi-Fi 6 clients?
- Will we need 10 GB wired uplinks from switches once Wi-Fi 6 is deployed? Will we need 2.5 Multi-Gig ports?
- What are the PoE considerations when deploying Wi-Fi 6?
- Which is better? 8×8:8 Wi-Fi 6 APs or 4×4:4 Wi-Fi 6 APs?
If you are at Wi-Fi NOW, be sure to attend David’s presentation and stop by our booth to talk with our team about how IoT device management, 802.11ax, cloud-managed network access control, and more!