Aerohive Hosts Global Systems Engineer Summit in New Jersey
Last week, 50+ of the smartest people in the industry came together in one room. Aerohive hosted a global Systems Engineer (SE) summit in Jersey City, New Jersey, overlooking the Hudson River onto Lower Manhattan. During the event, our SEs from all over the world had the chance to get training, exchange experiences and ideas, and still managed to have some fun.
“This summit provided a ground-floor opportunity for our global engineering team to participate in shaping the direction and the priorities of our team in 2019 and beyond,” said Mark Dellavalle, vice president, global systems engineering, Aerohive Networks.“We are 100 percent on our way to building the best cloud networking systems engineering team in the industry and put Aerohive front and center as the market looks to cloud companies for artificial intelligence and machine learning.”
During the event, we addressed challenges that IT departments are facing across various industries worldwide, and how we can address and help overcome these challenges with our emerging product capabilities and solutions. Our goal is to provide our customers and partners with the best and most innovative solution in the world.
Our team also received up-to-date training on a wealth of topics, such as:
- PPSK Kiosk: connecting users on your network securely
- Aerohive’s 3rd Generation Cloud Architecture: Only Aerohive has built its cloud platform to scale for new products, features, and grow with the future
- Machine Learning: How to apply what we learn from our Wi-Fi network and deliver unprecedented user experiences
- Artificial Intelligence: Unlock new business insights to help IT departments get an edge on decision making
- Network and Client 360: Track network health and performance
- HiveManager Classic to HiveManager Migration: Move beyond just connectivity
- A3 NAC Solution: Simplify onboarding and management for IoT, BYOD, guest access, and everything in between
- APIs: Create new business apps with our monitoring, location, and identity APIs!
- Wi-Fi 6: The new generation of high efficiency wireless networking
- Branch routing and Switching: A single window into every campus and every data port
We believe in investing in our team, and we know it will pay dividends with our customers’ experiences. Our team also spent time learning about how our products compare and outshine our competitors, as well as the best ways to communicate that to prospects, partners, and existing customers.
Of course, no training would be complete without plenty of food and lots of fun. The atmosphere was incredible, and one of our SEs filmed a time-lapse show of their view.