Aerohive is at Dell Technologies World 2019! Learn How AI and Machine Learning Transform Data into Intelligence and Improve Network Performance
We are excited to be at Dell Technologies World this week (April 29th – May 1st). We will be at Booth #1102 and are looking forward to talking with IT professionals and decision makers about the latest trends in mobility (Wi-Fi 6), security (cloud-managed network access control), and cloud-managed networking – powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning.
Aerohive in Action at #DellTechWorld in Booth #1102:
- HiveManager Demo Station: This year, we will be walking you through some of the latest innovations with Aerohive’s networking management system, HiveManager. We will show you how HiveManager’s AI-driven capabilities enables you to:
- Aerohive’s A3 Security Cloud-Managed Network Access Control (NAC) Demo Station:
- Find out how you can now securely onboard, authenticate and control thousands of corporate, guest, BYOD and IoT devices.
- Enforce policies and compliance, reduce IoT attack surface and boost network security with security orchestration.
- Crane Game: There is always something fun at the Aerohive booth, we are bringing back the crane game, this time you have a chance to win an Aerohive Atom AP30– the industry’s first pluggable enterprise access point designed for instant, continuous, and adaptable client and IoT connectivity.
- Aerohive and Dell’s Team of Experts: We will be available to answer any questions you may have about Aerohive and Dell’s joint solutions and how our partnership has helped many customers worldwide, here are just a few examples:
- Speaking Session: On Tuesday, April 30th, Aerohive’s Alexandra Gates will be speaking at 3:10 in World Chat B on How AI and Machine Learning Can Decrease Workload and Increase Performance.
Here’s a sneak peek on Aerohive’s speaking session at Dell Technologies World – don’t miss out!
Discussing the growth of connected users is nothing new, but what’s set to hit our networks hard in the coming years is the growth of connected devices. If you thought the growth of smartphones put strains on your network, wait till every water fountain, paper towel dispenser, and light switch is on the network. While these devices won’t put the amount of data as an end-user, there is a lot of new technology in Wi-Fi 6 that will help with IoT devices. That’s not enough, though. Management in the cloud with AI and Machine Learning is the key driving decision making for IT departments in the future.
During our session, Alexandra Gates will be discussing how Aerohive is putting AI and Machine Learning to work for your network.
- Make smarter decisions based on a wide and diverse data set.
- A self-optimizing and self-healing network with problems that are solved before they become wide spread.
- Easier interaction HiveManager through voice.
- Intelligently built dashboards utilizing various data sets providing easy to read and understand reports.
We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas at Dell Technologies World! Check out our website for more information on our solutions with Dell Networking.
Don’t miss the speaking session Tuesday, April 30th at 3:10 in World Chat B .