Aerohive Finishes E-Rate 2018-2019 with 55 Percent Year-over-Year Increase – Learn How to Build an AI-Driven Network That Works for Your School
In the latest episode of HiveCast, Edward Ramirez from Aerohive joins the show to discuss the end of the 2018-2019 E-Rate season. Aerohive finished strong as value of 2019 E-Rate Form 471 funding requests filed for Aerohive products and services increased by approximately 55 percent year-over-year to more than $37 million, as reported by E-Rate Profit Works.
During this HiveCast Edward talks about:
- What is E-rate
- What motivates K-12 IT Departments
- How does Aerohive supports BYOD, 1:1 initiatives, and the onslaught of IoT devices, such as smartboards, and security cameras
- Learn why Aerohive is an attractive solution in K-12 and how we ensure teachers have the right tools for digital learning and testing applications
- How Aerohive addresses 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6) and our perspective
- Provide any relief through our AI-powered network management system, where you can gain insights and the leniency you need
- Find out how school districts unify their campuses with Aerohive’s integrated and complete wired and wireless product portfolio, and secure access management.
“We are seeing clear signs that the US Education market is returning to growth as it looks for better ways to fold technology into curriculum, and as it starts the upgrade to Wi-Fi 6,” said David Flynn, chief executive officer, Aerohive Networks. “With the increased proliferation of digital learning technologies in the classroom, administrators have quickly realized the immediate need for better and simpler choices to keep their students safe while collaborating online. Our Cloud-managed AI- and ML-driven network architecture makes deploying, securing, and managing student devices simple and secure for schools and libraries.”
Listen below or subscribe on Apple Podcasts to have future shows downloaded automatically.