Aerohive simplifies enterprise networking by reducing the cost and complexity of today's networks.
Aerohive Education Services offers a complete curriculum that provides you with the courses you will need as a customer or partner to properly design, deploy, administer, and troubleshoot all Aerohive WLAN solutions.
- Aerohive Essentials WLAN Configuration (AEWC)– First-level training course
- Aerohive Advanced WLAN Configuration (AAWC)– Second-level training course
Aerohive Online Training Courses:
Online learning provides a self-paced way for you to learn wireless networking and Aerohive fundamentals at your convenience.
Aerohive offers a series of Web-Based Training (WBT) modules as well. These will guide you through the basics of Aerohive fundamentals as well as advanced features. Each self-paced module can be viewed at your convenience and viewed multiple times. WBT modules include:
- Overview of HiveManager Online
- HiveManager Express Mode configuration
- HiveManger Enterprise Mode configuration
- Secure Guest Access With User Manager and Private PSK
- Wireless VPN using a layer 2 IPsec tunnel
Classroom-Based Instructor-Led Training Courses:
Instructor-led courses combine instruction with a large amount of hands-on lab time that simulate actual operations in a production environment.
Aerohive training courses are taught in classrooms throughout the world by Aerohive certified instructors. Students are given instruction and are guided though hands-on labs to learn the best practices for configuring and deploying an Aerohive WLAN solution.