Aerohive simplifies enterprise networking by reducing the cost and complexity of today's networks.
Aerohive AP330 802.11n Wireless Access Point
The AP330 is an enterprise-grade, high performance two radio (3x3) three stream MIMO 802.11n Access Point, targeted at high capacity enterprise environments.
The AP330 is a high performing and highly reliable 802.11n access point. The AP330 provides high performance dual concurrent (2.4GHz and 5GHz) 802.11n 3x3 with three spatial stream MIMO (450 Mbps per radio) as well as dual 10/100/1000 Ethernet port service.
The AP330 is an enterprise-grade, (3x3) MIMO solution, designed for high bandwidth demand wireless enterprise environments. With multiple radios and the ability to provide service concurrently on both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz bands, the AP330 can provide up to an aggregate data rate of 450 Mbps. The AP330 provides both mesh and support for legacy 802.11a, b, and g clients, through Aerohive’s industry unique and resilient controller-less architecture.
Features & Benefits
Flexible Hardware Platform
- Radios provide concurrent 802.11a/n and 802.11b/g/n connections with no degradation in performance
- Automatic or dedicated mesh backup
- Dual Ethernet ports for etherchannel or backup connectivity.
- Plenum Rated APs for indoor, office environments
- Supports 802.3af PoE or standard power adapter
- USB interface for future 3G/4G services
- Hardware acceleration for iPsec services
- Extended Temperature Range
- Low profile design blends well into an office environment
- Low-distraction indicators appear as gently glowing rather than bright blinking lights
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM)–Hardware-based key storage and encryption
- Wireless privacy & authentication Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ WPA™ and WPA2™, 802.11i, WEP, 802.1x, PSK
- Granular user profile-based management defines QoS, mobility policies, and security policies for each user that enters the network
- Encryption: AES:CCMP, TKIP, and RC4 (WEP only)
- Designed to work with Kensington-style locks
- Tamper-proof security screw (with bracket option)
Hardware QoS Features
- Marking and policing–WMM™ (802.11e) for wireless, 802.1p and/or DiffServ
- Wi-Fi CERTIFIED WMM, WMM power save (U-APSD)
Routing and Wired LAN
- Supports 3G/4G backhaul to provide mobile access connectivity from anywhere in the world
- Supports unified wired and wireless layer 3 access policies across Ethernet and Wi-Fi