Aerohive simplifies enterprise networking by reducing the cost and complexity of today's networks.
Aerohive AP170 802.11n Outdoor Wireless Access Point
The AP170 is a high-performing, cost-effective and rugged 802.11n outdoor access point that provides high-performance dual concurrent (2.4GHz and 5GHz) 802.11n (2x2) MIMO as well as a 10/100/1000 Ethernet port.
The AP170 is designed for high bandwidth demand outdoor wireless environments. With extended temperature range and a watertight chassis, the AP170 can deployed in most every outdoor environment on earth.
With four antennas and the ability to provide service concurrently on both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz bands, the AP170 provides both high speed mesh and support for 802.11n as well as legacy 802.11a, b, and g clients, through Aerohive’s industry unique and resilient controller-less architecture.
Features & Benefits
Flexible Hardware Platform
- Two radios provide concurrent 802.11a/n and 802.11b/g/n connections with no degradation in performance
- Automatic or dedicated mesh backup
- Supports 802.3at PoE
- Integrated application control and prioritization
On-device RADIUS with directory support, Captive Web Portal, DHCP server, and spectrum analysis
- Max 256 concurrent RADIUS authenticated users
- Max 512 DHCP clients per AP
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM)–Hardware-based key storage and encryption
- Wireless privacy & authentication Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ WPA™ and WPA2™, 802.11i, WEP, 802.1x, PSK
- Granular user profile-based management defines QoS, mobility policies, and security policies for each user that enters the network
- Encryption: AES:CCMP, TKIP, and RC4 (WEP only)
- Marking and policing–WMM™ (802.11e) for wireless, 802.1p and/or DiffServ
- Wi-Fi CERTIFIED WMM
- WMM power save (U-APSD)