Aerohive simplifies enterprise networking by reducing the cost and complexity of today's networks.
System/Storage/Network Engineer (Hangzhou, China)
- Review capacity utilization, perform capacity planning and expansion
- Build new servers, install/setup LINUX OS and application stacks for production systems
- Setup and monitor production servers and applications on 24x7 basis
- Conduct production and company network design and engineering, IP routing & VPN
- Able to deploy company LANs, WANs, and wireless networks
- Manage production network security, firewalls, policies.
- Setup security policy, intrusion monitoring/reporting, sever hardening
- Participate in system and infrastructure HA design at network level and server/system level.
- Participate in global HA system design, implementation, deployment and maintenance
- Participate in monitoring system design, implementation, deployment and maintenance
- Managing company IT servers/systems, such as email servers, VoIP system, VPN servers, routers, and switches
- Develop tools to automate the deployment, administration, and monitoring of a large-scale Linux environment
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- 2 + years of experience in system/storage/network design, implementation and administration
- Experience with network protocols such as TCP/IP etc.
- Experience with Linux system and server setup
- Experience with Web-based application software design and development
- Experience with databases such as Oracle, mysql, or postgres is a plus
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills, including application and network-level troubleshooting ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well spoken and written English
- Strong problem solving capability
- Strong communication skills, team player