Aerohive simplifies enterprise networking by reducing the cost and complexity of today's networks.
Aerohive Networks reduces the cost and complexity of today's networks with cloud-enabled Wi-Fi and routing solutions for medium and large enterprise headquarters, branch offices and teleworkers. Aerohive’s award-winning cooperative control Wi-Fi architecture, public or private cloud-enabled network management, routing and VPN solutions eliminate costly controllers and single points of failure. This gives its customers mission critical reliability with granular security and policy enforcement and the ability to start small and expand without limitations.
“It simply wasn't financially viable for us to deploy a controller and redundant controllers at every site; nor, due to the critical nature of a healthcare environment, were we able to consider centralising controllers. In contrast, Aerohive's technology allows us to minimise onsite infrastructure, bringing immediate CAPEX and OPEX savings, as well as reducing points of failure in the network.”
-- NHS Newham, UK – National Health Service Trust for the London Borough of Newham
"If the wireless networking isn't working, we're not shipping, which means we're not making money. The wireless network could not be any more mission-critical. One of the reasons I like the controller-less Aerohive architecture is because there's no single point of failure."
-- Charmer Sunbelt Group, NY – $4.5 billion Wine and Spirits Distributor
"Wireless is a critical component to the learning experience we provide to our students. Aerohive's innovative, controller-less WLAN solution far exceeded our expectations in terms of coverage, performance, ease of use and reliability. Because we don't have to deploy a controller at each school, our capital expense, as well as on-going costs, are significantly less than the other products we evaluated. "
-- Horry County Schools, SC – with 38,000 elementary, middle school & high school students across 50 schools
The confluence of the “iEverything” mobility explosion, the emergence of Wi-Fi as the primary network access technology, the efficiencies of cloud services, and the decentralization of the corporate office, with home-shoring, teleworkers, micro-branches and partnering, is forcing enterprises to reevaluate their IT strategies. Aerohive’s vision securely harnesses these trends and technologies to enhance enterprise productivity, while at the same time, reducing the cost and complexity of today’s networks.
Aerohive is able to achieve this vision by delivering:
- Distributed intelligence for enhanced visibility and control of wireless clients
- Mission-critical reliability without bottlenecks or single points of failure
- Granular policy enforcement to secure and control consumer devices that connect to the enterprise network
- Leveraging the scale, availability and economies of the cloud to minimize network provisioning complexity and operational cost
- Reduce capital expense with “Software as a Service” management options
Extended enterprise networking
- Headquarters–like access, security, and performance at any location
- Cost effective, enterprise class, branch and teleworker infrastructure
- Survivable, self organizing / self healing network OS